- Strong Demographics. The Fund intends to choose real
estate opportunities that are closely aligned with demographic demands and
necessities and limitations on supply.
- Traditional Asset Types. Primary focus on multi-family housing,
neighborhood, and community retail centers, suburban office, industrial, and
- Value-Added Transactions. The properties being acquired
will often share one or more of the following characteristics:
- Prior ownership had insufficient capital to complete improvements or
to compete with the market,
- Properties were under-managed or mismanaged,
- Properties have below market rents or occupancies,
- Prior owners lacked real estate or capital market expertise,
- Properties are acquired below replacement cost,
- Properties are acquired with timing constraints,
- Re-leasing or redevelopment opportunities that could improve a property's
perception and position in the marketplace, such as repositioning a "Class C"
building into a “Class B” building.
- Size. The Fund primarily seeks equity investments in the $5 – 25 Million
dollar range. Other sizes will be considered on a case by case basis.